+ Cars of the Skoda Felicia brand
+ Maintenance instruction
- Routine maintenance
+ Routine maintenance of the car - petrol models
- Routine maintenance of the car - diesel models
Schedule of routine maintenance
Replacement of motive oil and oil filter
Removal of a sediment from the fuel filter
Check of a condition of blocks and disks of forward brake mechanisms
Check and adjustment of turns of idling
Check of a condition of hoses, and identification of sources of leaks
Check of a condition of protective covers of power shafts
Suspension bracket and drive of steering
Check of a condition of components of system of production of the fulfilled gases
Check of a condition of cooling liquid
Check of serviceability of functioning of coupling
Greasing of locks and loops
Check of composition of the fulfilled gases
Adjustment of an optical axis of head headlights
Check of serviceability of functioning of cleaners/washers of glasses/lenses of head headlights
Replacement of the filtering air cleaner element
Replacement of the fuel filter
Check of a condition of a belt of the GRM drive
Check of a condition of a belt of the drive of auxiliary units
Check of system of safety cushions
Check of serviceability of functioning of systems of decrease in toxicity of the fulfilled engine gases
Check of a condition of boots and drums of back brake mechanisms
Check of serviceability of functioning of the parking brake
Check of body panels on existence of traces of development of corrosion
Check of level of gearbox oil
Replacement of gearbox oil
Replacement of a belt of the GRM drive
Replacement of brake fluid
Replacement of cooling liquid
+ Repair of the engine
+ Cooling systems, heating
+ Power supply system
+ Engine electric equipment
+ Power shafts
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Body and finishing of salon
+ Onboard electric equipment
Devices and electric equipment
1. Check serviceability of functioning of monitors and electric equipment.
2. Make sure of adequacy of indications of measuring instruments, serially include everything consumers of the electric power.
Steering and suspension bracket
1. Try to reveal any sort the unusual feelings arising when driving. Estimate course stability of the vehicle.
2. Pay attention to the unusual noise and vibrations published during the movement by components of a suspension bracket and the steering drive.
3. Estimate controllability of the car - the steering wheel has to rotate freely, without excessive weak point and breakthroughs. The suspension bracket during commission of turns and the movement on roughnesses of a paving should not publish any extraneous noises.
1. Try to estimate efficiency of return of the engine and quality of transfer of rotation by components of coupling, the transmission and power shafts.
2. Pay attention to any unusual noise published by the engine and components of the transmission line.
3. Check stability of single turns of the engine. Estimate stability of turns during acceleration.
4. Make sure of smoothness and noiselessness of operation of coupling. The course of a pedal should not be excessive, and its squeezing - to lead to emergence of foreign sounds.
5. Make sure of ease and noiselessness of inclusion of all transfers - the control lever has to move freely, without breakthroughs and zakusyvaniye.
6. Listen to the sounds proceeding from a forward part of the car at slow movement in a circle with the steering wheel which is turned out against the stop. Check has to be made for both directions of turn of wheels. Existence of a metal gnash will testify to wear of hinges of equal angular speeds (CV JOINTS) of power shafts.
Check of serviceability of operation and efficiency of functioning of brakes
1. Make sure of preservation of course stability of the car during braking. Sharp braking should not cause premature blocking of wheels.
2. Make sure of lack of emergence of vibrations in a steering wheel during braking of the car.
3. Check serviceability of functioning of the parking brake - the car has to keep reliably on a bias even at moderate raising of the lever.
4. Check serviceability of functioning of the vacuum amplifier of brakes. For depression dumping four-five times squeeze out a pedal of a foot brake at the killed engine. Holding a pedal of squeezed out, start the engine - the pedal has to fail considerably down. Let's the engine work a couple of minutes, then muffle it. Now when squeezing a pedal the easy hissing published by the servo-driver of the amplifier of brakes has to sound. After several squeezings of a pedal hissing has to stop, and the course of a pedal to become much firmer.
THROUGH EACH 30 000 KM OF THE RUN