since 1994 release
Repair and operation of the car
- Cars of the Skoda Felicia brand
Identification numbers of the car
Acquisition of spare parts
Technology of service, tool and equipment of a workplace
Operations procedure in extreme situations
Start of the engine from the auxiliary power supply
Change of wheels
Poddomkrachivaniye and towage
Identification of leaks
Checks of readiness of the car for operation
Automobile chemicals, oils and lubricants
Diagostika of malfunctions of knots and systems of the car
Features of traffic regulations of the countries of Europe
+ Maintenance instruction
+ Routine maintenance
+ Repair of the engine
+ Cooling systems, heating
+ Power supply system
+ Engine electric equipment
+ Power shafts
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Body and finishing of salon
+ Onboard electric equipment
Change of wheelsLocation of a spare wheel and working tools can change, however the general order of implementation of the procedure remains identical to all models of cars of the Skoda Felicia brand.
· At a puncture of a wheel try to slow down immediately the car, without losing at the same time control over management.
· Park the car away from the carriageway on the flat horizontal platform, whenever possible with a hard coating.
· In case of need turn on the alarm system and expose on the carriageway before the place of the parking the warning triangle.
· Cock the parking brake and switch a box to the first or reverse gear (RKPP), or to situation "P" (AT).
· Prop up wedges the wheel located on diagonal from a subject to replacement (couple of stones of sufficient size as a last resort will approach).
· In case of a soft covering of the platform enclose under a jack heel something like a piece of a board.
Order of implementation of the procedure
· Take wedges from under wheels.
· Lay the tool and the removed wheel on regular places.
· Check pressure of the rating established instead of the lowered spare wheel wheel. In the absence of near at hand exact manometer at a slow speed adjust the car to the nearest car repair shop where it is possible to check pressure.
· At the first opportunity give the punctured wheel for repair to a tire workshop.
· At the first opportunity draw bolts of fastening of a wheel with the required effort.