since 1994 release
Repair and operation of the car
- Cars of the Skoda Felicia brand
Identification numbers of the car
Acquisition of spare parts
Technology of service, tool and equipment of a workplace
Operations procedure in extreme situations
Start of the engine from the auxiliary power supply
Change of wheels
Poddomkrachivaniye and towage
Identification of leaks
Checks of readiness of the car for operation
Automobile chemicals, oils and lubricants
Diagostika of malfunctions of knots and systems of the car
Features of traffic regulations of the countries of Europe
+ Maintenance instruction
+ Routine maintenance
+ Repair of the engine
+ Cooling systems, heating
+ Power supply system
+ Engine electric equipment
+ Power shafts
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Body and finishing of salon
+ Onboard electric equipment
Operations procedure in extreme situationsThe material stated in the real subsection is designed to help the owner of the vehicle in case of the most typical failures of the car with a way. More detailed information on search of causes of failures is provided in the end of Introduction to the Management, and also in the Sections devoted to repair of knots and systems of the car in each of Heads of the main part.
The engine is not started, the starter is not turned
· Open a cowl and check a condition of plugs of the battery and reliability of fastening of clips of wires for them.
· Include head headlights and repeat attempt of start of the engine. If at the time of turn of a key brightness of a luminescence of headlights falls, it is necessary to check battery charge level. It is possible to overcome this difficulty by start of the engine from an auxiliary source (see below) - ask for the help the owner of other vehicle.
The engine is not started despite serviceability of functioning of a starter
· Check availability of fuel in the fuel tank.
· Check whether surfaces of the components located in a motive compartment are moistened. Switch off ignition and remove the revealed moisture traces with dry rags. Spray a special moisture absorber (WD-40 or similar to it) electric sockets of systems of ignition and food. Special attention should be paid to electric sockets of the coil of ignition and VV to wires. Remark: It is necessary to notice that availability of moisture does not influence serviceability of functioning of diesel engines.